“HITEC Power Protection” stores your personal information, safe and secure. It is important that you have confidence in our organization. That is why we would like to do everything to protect your privacy. The rules about your privacy are laid down in the General Data Protection Rules, which keeps the Authority supervising compliance with the law. “HITEC Power Protection” acts within the framework of the law.
Privacy statement Structure
This document states which personal data we process and for what purposes we do this. We also explain for which services we have processed data and on what legal basis we can do this. The sharing of data with other parties has been highlighted. The security of personal data is discussed with the treat of the retention periods. Finally, there is a possibility to contact “HITEC Power Protection”.
Who is the controller?
“HITEC Power Protection” located at Bedrijvenpark Twente 40 is the controller for the processing of personal data.
Who is the Data Protection Officer / Privacy officer
“HITEC Power Protection” has an FG distinction. The FG is included in the register of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This function is fulfilled by Marloes Seinen, and can be reached via the e-mail address [email protected]
What are personal data?
Personal data are all data that can be traced back to a person. Examples include your name, address, telephone number and account number, but also photos and biometric data are personal data.
Are you obliged to provide personal information?
Sometimes we are officially obliged to stick to your personal details. In many cases, the use to use is the number of product offers that you take away from us. In that case, the use of your data is necessary for the pre-contractual phase agreement. In these cases you are recording to let us give what we do differently to our legal obligations.
Which categories of personal data do we use?
Personal data for convenience will be given:
Permission = For some additional products and services, we ask your express consent before we collect more personal data from you. This permission is requested via a SurveyMonky. This permission saves “HITEC Power Protecion” for registration. You can always revoke permission by contacting us.
Agreement = HITEC Power Protection uses an agreement. Before this agreement is concluded, a customer, this is regarded as the pre-contractual phase. The legal basis also applies to the pre-contractual phase.
Legal obligation =”FME member company” also collects personal data in order to comply with its legal obligations. Vital interests of the person involved. This legal basis only applies if there is an urgent medical necessity.
Common interest = Usually the execution of tasks by an administrative body.
Justified interest = List legitimate interests.
Existence of automated individual decision making
“HITEC Power Protection” does not use automated individual decision-making because this is not necessary for our service. This means that “HITEC Power Protection” does not, for example, do profiling.
Do we share the data with other parties?
We do not provide the (personal) data you provide to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or to fulfill a legal obligation.
Are your data being brought outside the EU?
“HITEC Power Protection” is based on the principle that personal data can only be processed within the EU. Since the AVG is applicable within the EU, an appropriate level of protection can in principle always be guaranteed.
How do we secure your data?
Because the security of personal data is very important, “HITEC Power Protection” ensures that we take appropriate different technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data cannot be misused or otherwise end up in the hands of the wrong person. We ensure that, if we transfer your personal data to other organizations such as the processors, these organizations maintain the same standards.
How long do we keep your data?
We do not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy statement.
What rights do you have?
“HITEC Power Protection” considers it important that you can exercise the rights that you are entitled to by law. That is why it is very easy to contact us via www.hitec-ups.com.
You can exercise the following rights:
• The right of inspection: you have the right to inspect the personal data we process about you.
• The right of correction: if the personal data we process about you are not correct, you have the right to adjust it.
• The right of removal: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received it, you have the right to ask us to remove it. Here are a few exceptions, such as our obligation to retain certain data for, for example, the tax authorities.
• The right of limitation: during the period that we are in the process of determining whether your data must be rectified, determining the (un) lawfulness of data processing, determining whether data must be deleted or you have objected to the processing, you have the right to request the restriction of processing.
• The right of data portability: at your request we must transfer all personal data that we have from you to you or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of permission or agreement.
• The right of objection: if we process data on the grounds of legitimate interest or public interest, it is possible to raise an objection after which a weighing of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing you always have the right of objection.
Submit a complaint to the competent authority:
Authority for Personal Data “HITEC Power Protection” finds it important to have satisfied customers. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, you may not be satisfied. It is possible to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, if it concerns the protection of personal data. This can be done via:
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, have a complaint or have a comment, you can contact us via [email protected] or call 0546 589 400. You can also contact our privacy officer name via [email protected]