United StatesOctober 12th, 2020
As the Project Manager you ensure correct and proper execution of the projects assigned to you. Meaning that you must adjust your management to budget, quality and schedule, which are crucial to the projects. As the Project Manager you are expected to travel about 50% of your time. You will report directly to the Global Projects Director, additionally you will work closely together with a global operations team consisting of an Application Engineer, Project Engineer and Draughtsman.
- You proactively monitor and adjust to allow the project schedule, budget and costs.
- You initiate and chair project kick off and progress meetings.
- You periodically report out on project results internally as well as externally to the customer.
- You identify and drive the resolution of problems during the project lifecycle to maintain programme budget and quality, focusing on results.
- You identify the options for additional work for the customers and convert them into new and/or additional orders.
- You review and expedite progress and deal with budget, quality and technical issues within the project. You initiate corrective measures as and when required.
- You coordinate the technical and commercial conditions, execution and progress of projects with customers.
- You proactively communicate with the customers about the HITEC products and services.
- You work closely with the engineering team, supply chain, finance, assembly & testing and service.
- You proactively discuss opportunities for improvement.
- You report the project status, outlook, corrective actions and recommendations periodically to the Global Projects Director.
Required skills and profile
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a university of applied science.
- Qualifications in Project Management are preferred (PMP, IPMA or equivalent).
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering multidisciplinary projects involving high value capital equipment.
- You are an experienced user of ERP systems and Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Can-do mentality, flexible and capable of dealing with high stress situations.