Marketing & Communication Specialist
NetherlandsOctober 12th, 2020
As the Marketing & Communication Specialist, you work on the marketing and communication for HITEC, and its products. You initiate and coordinate the development, implementation, and execution of HITEC’s commercial plans.
You are hands-on and able to manage all marketing and communication activities in HITEC; from writing content for the website to supporting Sales for events. You continuously analyze, compare, and report out on HITEC’s strategic position and marketing mix in the global marketplace for UPS solutions.
- Setting up and managing HITEC’s social media marketing program.
- Leveraging the HITEC CRM system (Salesforce) to drive and improve sales growth and diversify markets.
- Driving improvement of the NPS (Net Promotor Score) & Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Preparing and managing the annual global marketing & sales budget with the team.
- Plan, write and execute a clear global communication strategy.
- By interacting with the Product Management team, translate business goals & strategy into actionable integrated campaign plans that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Develop insights about our customer journey, to better understand and improve the customer experience and focusses B2B messaging to position HITEC as overall most valued business partner.
- Establishing marketing goals based on market trends, and customer analysis.
- Create internal marketing plans and communications campaigns in collaboration with stakeholders to develop engaging content and messaging for global B2B audiences.
- Conducting Market competitive research for recommend market segments and defining areas for growth.
- Assessing opportunities and making recommendations based on a thorough analysis of the global competitive market environment for static and dynamic UPS solutions.
- You provide support for global trade shows and other company events.
- Manage, plan and maintains various lead generation channels and the databases; tracks leads from trade shows and events, etc.
- Track KPI’s to measure marketing program success and ROI for marketing programs implemented in the region.
- Operating cross functionally with Sales and Application Engineering.
- You work closely together with Product Management.
- You will be part of a global team.
Required skills and profile
- Excellent communication skills in (non-) verbal communication and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Marketing, Advertising, etc., or equal.
- 5-7 years of proven working experience in a similar B2B role, preferable in the Industrial Manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills, able to formulate content and briefings for marketing programs in English and preferable also in German, Spanish and Chinese
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Advanced skills with various software tools, CRM (Salesforce), Marketing and database tools.