Customer Support Engineer (M)
RussiaOctober 12th, 2020
As the Customer Support Engineer (M) you are to carry out corrective and preventative maintenance worldwide, to commission and trouble-shoot HITEC products and third-party installations. Your main duties involve electrical or mechanical engineering on both low and medium voltage installations.
- As the Customer Support Engineer (M) you are responsible for independently preparing and carrying out work as part of the service and offering after-sales care in accordance with the procedures, guidelines and (international) standards and instructions in Russia and abroad, under local conditions.
- You provide technical support to customers, sister companies, distributors and agents.
- You independently train operators for end customers.
- When needed you are able to do basic mechanical or electronic maintenance.
- You coordinate and act as a supervisor during the local installation stage prior to the commissioning of a product.
- You can call in the Help Desk if technical problems arise and the Regional Customer
- Service Manager if organizational problems arise.
- You are familiar with, and make allowances for, local conditions.
- You discuss technical or mechanical problems and solutions with customers, sister companies, distributors and agents.
- You train operators and hold workshops with them.
- You can instruct local staff.
- You proactively discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Manager Central Europe & Middle East.
Required skills and profile
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering from Pre-vocational Secondary Education with an affinity for mechanical or electrical engineering
- Secondary education-level professional and intellectual capacity.
- Car drivers license
- You have an affinity for electrical engineering, the basic principles of low voltage systems.
- You have ample experience with measuring techniques and working with measuring equipment.
- You can speak, read and write English and preferably another language.
- You have experience with operating hoisting equipment.