Aftermarket Manager – Contracts
NetherlandsOctober 12th, 2020
The Aftermarket Manager – Contracts improves the customer satisfaction by offering and selling services, preventative maintenance, spare parts and overhauls system updates. As the Aftermarket Manager – Contracts you are responsible for the sales of extra services and (preventative) maintenance to current direct customer, agents and distributors. You will be a member of the After Sales department and report directly to the Customer Support Manager Contracts, Overhauls and Spare Parts.
- The Aftermarket Manager – Contracts is responsible the sales of extra services and (preventative) maintenance to current direct customers, agents and distributors.
- You improve customer satisfaction.
- You maintain and strengthen bonds with current customers.
- You are in contact with direct customers, agents and distributors all over the world.
- You sell both directly to the company’s own customers and in partnerships with Service Partners, agents/distributors.
- You communicate with the customers in order to coordinate, sell and negotiate operations.
- You communicate with the relevant (in-house) departments to discuss the estimated scope, technical and commercial feasibility, quality and progress.
- You support agents’ and distributors’ commercial feasibility, quality and progress.
- You discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Manager Contracts, Overhauls and Spare Parts.
Required skills and profile
- A degree in Commercial Economics or equivalent qualifications from a university of applied science (HBO)
- A high level of professional and intellectually capacity (at least higher profession education level)
- You have a great affinity for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- You are familiar with energy systems and/or UPS systems
- You can speak, read and write English, however any additional languages would be beneficial.
- You can work with MS office.