WORK PREPARATION ENGINEER
As the Work Preparation Engineer Field Support you are a member of the service team at the Service Department in Almelo and you will report to the Regional Customer Support Manager Europe, Middle East & Africa.The Work Preparation Engineer Field Support supports the service activities for maintenance, trouble shouting, repairs and commissioning. He or she supports the planning, administrative processes and tools for the several service activities.
- You support and ensure an effective and efficient execution of the service activities for the Field Service Engineers.
- You coordinate and prepare the Field Service work for the Field Service department and manage the logistics process.
- You consult and advise the Regional Customer Service Manager, After Market Managers, Helpdesk and Planning to achieve timely and optimal preparation and planning of the several service activities.
- You support in providing the materials and advise the right tools for the execution of the maintenance activities, emergency service work and commissioning jobs and communicate this with Helpdesk, Planning and the responsible Project / After Market Manager.
- You draw up and send orders for external service suppliers.
- You create work orders in the ERP system.
- You manage and purchase the tools for the Service Department, including calibration and testing equipment.
- You ensure a proper planning and inventory of the service tools for the Field Service Engineers.
- You support in arranging toolbox meetings and VGM inspections.
- You are the Field Service Planner’s deputy in the event of his or her absence.
- You manage the PBM tools (first aid travel kits, hearing protection, eye wash, fire extinguisher, etc.), service tools and working clothes.
Required skills and profile
- Qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from Pre-vocational Secondary Education (MBO).
- You are familiar and have experience with automated data processing such as ERP systems.
- You can work with MS office.
- You have relevant experience with the products and areas of application on which HITEC is focused.
- You are familiar with quality manuals, working according to procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- You are well spoken and written Dutch and English and preferably German as well.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!