WORK PREPARATION ENGINEER (OVERHAULS)
The Work Preparation Engineer (Overhauls) translates the overhaul quotations into technical solutions, allowing for technology, time schedules and budgets. He or she supports the planning, administrative processes, offer calculations and tools for the overhaul activities. The Work Preparation Engineer (Overhauls) is a member of the aftermarket team at the Service Department and he or she reports to the Customer Support Manager Central Europe & Middle East.
- Starting with supporting and ensuring an effective and efficient execution of the overhaul activities.
- Additionally, you coordinate and prepare the overhaul related activities for the Field Service department and manage the logistics process.
- Moreover, as the Work Preparation Engineer (Overhauls) you consult and advise the Customer Support Manager, Aftermarket Managers and Planning to achieve timely and optimal preparation and planning of the several overhaul activities.
- You support in providing the materials and advise the right tools for the execution of the overhaul activities and communicate this with the Aftermarket Manager Overhauls, Planning and the responsible Aftermarket Manager Contracts.
- Plan and prepare for the overhaul activities to be performed to the most optimal price and quality ratio.
- You draw up and send orders for external service suppliers.
- Creating work orders in the ERP system for the material work preparation.
- You ensure the calibrated and tested tools necessary for the Field Service Engineers regarding overhaul activities, in close cooperation with Work Preparation Field Support.
- You support in arranging toolbox meetings and VGM inspections.
- You are the Aftermarket Manager Overhauls’ deputy in the event of his or her absence.
- You manage the PBM tools (first aid travel kits, earmuffs, eye wash, fire extinguisher, etc.) regarding the overhaul activities.
- You arrange for the agreed manuals and other documentation to be sent to the customer in a timely matter.
- You support the Aftermarket Managers with service activities for maintenance, trouble shouting, overhauls and commissioning in case of calamities.
- Additionally, you support the Aftermarket Manager Overhauls in site inspections.
- You communicate with the Planner, Project Service Engineers, Helpdesk, Aftermarket Managers and Field Support Engineers to discuss schedules, bottlenecks and solutions.
- Finally, you proactively monitor and discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Manager Central Europe & Middle East.
Required skills and profile
- Qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from vocational Secondary Education (MBO).
- You are familiar and have experience with automated data processing such as ERP systems.
- You can work with MS office.
- Relevant experience with the products and areas of application on which HITEC is focused.
- You are familiar with quality manuals, working according to procedures, guidelines and work instructions.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in Dutch and English.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below