JUNIOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN ELECTRICAL WEST COAST
JUNIOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN ELECTRICAL
West Coast U.S.A.
As the Junior Service Technician your role is to maintain the low and medium voltage UPS installations from HITEC at our customers.
- Prepare and execute installation maintenance in accordance with the applicable procedures, guidelines, instructions and international standards.
- Provide technical support to customers, sister companies, distributors and agents.
- Support other engineers during the installation phase on site, prior to the commissioning of the UPS installation.
- Communicate with the onsite representative of the customer.
- Report daily progress and quality with the Service Manager
Required Skills and Profile
- Preferred: Completed electrical engineering associate level training (or similar)
- Optional: 4yr minimum Electrical background and knowledge
- Affinity with control engineering, medium and low voltage and mechanical engineering.
- Communication and reporting skills
- Strong desire to have a career in maintaining rotating equipment
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Travel when required (short notice)
- HITEC emphasizes and demands the mental and physical attitude of first-class service. The HITEC equipment is always in a critical application mode (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year) and customers request first class service by first class professional technicians.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!