SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PLC
As a PLC Engineer
within HITEC you will work in a team and help design the software we use for
our product. Your duties include setting up and managing the software tools and
you are able to read electrical drawings and functional descriptions, you will
be asked to discuss your findings in regards to improvements with your
- Create software for UPS system.
- Make adjustments based on customer demand to software.
- Initiate SCADA software changes based on customer demands.
- You will develop and maintain the PLC software standard.
- You will work on projects in a diverse team.
- Communicate with your colleagues about the relevant subjects in regard to the software standard.
- Give feedback with regards to processes and software.
expect from you
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- Experience with software development in an industrial environment.
- Experience with Schneider PLC controls, network protocols, SCADA systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with control engineering in electrical installations, communication protocols and information technology.
- Preferably 4-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Willing to travel 20% of your working time.
What you can expect from us
- 40 days off per year (vacation + ATV).
- Able to work part-time or full-time.
- The opportunity to work on the innovation of UPS.
- Nice work environment with like-minded people.
- Help you relocate if required.
- Work in a team of seven fun colleagues.
- Lots of career opportunities in our global company.
- Flexible working hours.
HITEC Power Protection b.v.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission critical processes. Core of the HITEC Power Protection solution are dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems using flywheel energy storage. This is proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia. Our vision is to continuously strive towards being the leading provider of power protection solutions trusted for the world’s most critical applications. Our mission is to utilize our expertise by delivering the most innovative and reliable continuous power solutions and supporting our customers throughout the lifetime of our products.
Our company values are: Customer Focus, Ownership, Quality, Reliability, and Communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below