The primary function of the Sales Manager shall be to perform all necessary sales functions for the Projects Department of HPP Taiwan to enable the most effective sales of new HPP Diesel UPS and Ride Through systems. The Sales Manager shall be based in the HPP Hsinchu Office but spend the some of his time in the field with travel. Occasional travel shall also be required within Japan or APAC area in support of sales to the semi-conductor and wafer fabrication industry. You will report to the Global Sales Director.
This is a direct-sales field-based role with end-customers, consultants and users throughout Taiwan. This will entail regular office, site and factory visits and conducting meetings and providing technical support to promote and sell HITEC equipment according to the sales plan. The particular focus shall be on the semiconductor and wafer fabrication industry with work also on the data center, financial, telecom and other mission-critical markets. Additionally, support shall be provided for sales efforts in the Semiconductor and wafer fabrication industries in Taiwan. Specific tasks, duties and responsibilities shall include the following:
- As the Sales Manager you develop relationships.
- Additionally, you obtain new sales inquiries.
- Moreover, you prepare quotations and convert those into orders.
- You obtain customer, market and competitor information.
- Providing support in the contracts phase.
- Additionally you provide support in the after-Sales Phase. To be more specific, you support the Service Team with contract negotiations and commercial discussions whenever requested.
- Moreover, you build and maintain a viable customer/consultant/supplier network within Taiwan
- Become the focal point for HPP Diesel UPS sales to the semiconductor and wafer fabrication markets in Taiwan.
- Maintain close sales liaison within HPP Malaysia, HPP China, HPP BV and all other regional HPP offices and partners.
- Support, train and develop new staff to enable maximum growth of the company.
- Finally, you support all other office staff roles as and when required.
Required skills and profile
- Experience with selling high voltage electric power equipment or UPS experience is must.
- Have semicon industry and Data Centre, Pharma and Petrochem networks is a plus.
- Experience with project execution is a plus.
- 5-10 years of UPS or relative industries experience
- Medium level of both technical and commercial English and Chinese language (speech, reading and writing)
- Excellent commercial ability and presentation skills
- Excellent personal contacts with key decision makers within the semiconductor and wafer fabrication industries and other key UPS market areas.
- Good technical and commercial knowledge of the semiconductor business, UPS industry and marketplace.
- Knowledge of the UPS competition and different UPS technologies.
- Master degree of EE preferred or equivalent training and work experience.
- PC literate with good MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Passport and full driving licence
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Flexible and able to work under stress
- Based in Taiwan area
- Keen to travel
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below