SALES MANAGER – LATAM
As the Sales Manager LATAM it will be expected of you to achieve the company’s commercial targets, to provide active commercial management and support for the sales operations of subsidiaries, agents, distributors and other sales networks, to effectively develop your area of responsibility and the development of new opportunities and customers for HITEC Dynamic UPS Systems. You will report to the Lead Commercial Director – Americas.
Responsibilities, duties and authority
- Managing your area of responsibility and control of all sales activities. You ensure that overall targets are met, and that the future profitable expansion of the company is assured.
- Effective selection, set up, management and development of HITEC agents, distributors and other sales networks within your area of responsibility.
- To be the main contact for all pre-sales activities.
- You are responsible for obtaining the right technical information requiring close relationship with the factory and engineering.
- Additionally, you are responsible for the quality, effectiveness and the efficiency of the sales and marketing policies.
- As the Sales Manager you share the responsibility for the sales of service contracts to current and new customers.
- You request, calculate, present and follow up quotations for obtaining orders and contracts within the margin guidelines of our company.
- Becoming the main contact person and have excellent relation with our current business contacts in your region.
- You adopt a Consultative Selling approach at End-customers, Planning Bureaus, Consultants, Main Contractors, Integrators and HITEC Partners.
- As the Sales Manager you are the “Driver” of all Sales Plans and Sales Activities in his respective territory.
- You will assist the Supply Chain Centre in Almelo (the Netherlands) with the development and enhancement of HITEC products from a technical sales point of view.
- Assist with the technical/engineering aspects of marketing of the HITEC products and its applications.
- Collect and analyse competitor information.
- Carry out site visits, factory visits and host lunch & learn type seminars with key consultants/clients.
- Provide technical input on overall electrical scheme design of the UPS system.
- The correct and regular use of HITEC’s CRM system (SalesForce).
- Prepare sales forecast reports for management board.
- Provide technical-sales training to HITEC Partners.
- Control and management of the organisation of sales promotional events.
Required skills and profile
- Strong self-starter who can work independently and has the drive to grow the business for HITEC LATAM the coming years.
- Degree in Electronic, Technical or Mechanical Engineering, or a degree in Commercial Economics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and in-depth technical knowledge of UPS systems or switchgear or diesel power generation systems. Rotary UPS experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of the UPS market and a good technical knowledge of the HITEC’s UPS competition.
- Minimum of 3 years direct sales experience in the Datacenter space in LATAM
- You have additional commercial qualifications and experience.
- You are willing and able to travel extensively >50%
About HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission critical processes. Core of the HITEC Power Protection solution are rotary UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems using flywheel energy storage. This is proven technology, based on more than 50 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the headquarters in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain and Taiwan.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!