The Project Manager ensures correct and proper execution of the projects assigned to him or her. Meaning that you must adjust your management to budget, quality and schedule, which are crucial to the projects. As the Project Manager you are expected to travel regularly. You will report directly to the Global Projects Director, additionally you will work closely together with a global operations team consisting of an Application Engineer, Project Engineer and Draughtsman.
- Total responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the contract are correctly fulfilled on time and within budget.
- You promote the HITEC Power Protection image and develop the professional team relationships in order to encourage future business.
- Additional, you are focal point of contact for all customer, professional team and supplier correspondence and documentation.
- You attend all key client, professional team, supplier and installer meetings.
- Moreover, you attend all key offsite and on-site events (including FATs, deliveries, on-site tests, SATs and ISTs).
- As the Project Manager, you draft all supplier purchase orders and amendments.
- To compile all quotes for all customer variations and amendments to original order.
- You maintain a tight technical, contractual and commercial control of the customer contract and all supplier contracts at all times.
- You are able to liaise with all other departments as necessary to ensure the effective and timely communication of all information.
- To maintain accurate project financial and management control records.
- Raising all customer payment applications and draft sales invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensuring best possible positive cash-flow for the project.
- To manage and control all suppliers to ensure exemplary performance
- Organizing and performing pre-commissioning project briefing
- Managing and controlling all project Health & Safety, Quality Control and Quality Assurance issues.
- To generate and issue all necessary Risks Assessments, Method Statements and Test documentation.
- You organize, control and manage all on-site permit-to-work and other safe-systems of work.
- As the Project Manager, you manage and control all company and supplier resources to ensure all milestones are achieved.
Sales- and After Sales Objectives
- As the Project Manager, you support the Sales Department, advising on work sequencing, programming and method statements.
- You offer assistance in the installation and project management meetings with clients.
- Additionally, you assist in inquiry stage meetings with suppliers and installers.
- Organize and perform full project debrief with HITEC Power Protection b.v.
- Moreover, you organize and perform handover to After-Sales.
- Process all minor defects and snags with client and suppliers.\
- Additionally, you process all warranty issues with client and suppliers.
- You complete all contract documentation.
- Moreover, you agree final accounts with customer and suppliers.
- Obtaining the final certificate.
- Finally, you complete all invoicing and debt collection.
Required skills and profile
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Projects and PowerPoint, and Autodesk AutoCAD
- Minimum HNC Electrical Engineering/Building Services or equivalent qualification.
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years contract/project management experience within the electrical industry
- In depth knowledge of the electrical switch-gear, distribution and diesel generation equipment and installations.
- Excellent technical, commercial and contractual communication skills and experience.
- Excellent logic reasoning skills, organisational ability, professional image and ability to work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below