The Order Coordinator is responsible for organising, monitoring and completing orders and services supplied by ASC. (S)he is a member of the Supply Chain department and reports directly to the Global Supply Chain Manager.
- As the Order Coordinator you supervise new-build orders and deal with the execution and completion of service orders.
- Moreover, you assist project management, production and SCM in a smooth production process of new-build orders and service orders.
- Additionally, you deal with the technical aspects of new-build orders and service orders.
- Inform the departments involved on time and proactively.
- Assisting project managers with organising and managing the delivery inspections (FATs).
- You deal with complaints about the service orders.
- Guarding and signal possible bottlenecks in the production progress and you communicate stagnations timely to the production leader.
- Implementing changes in the planning and you take care of the information distribution/communication to the internal stakeholders.
- Guiding and supporting the scrum sessions.
- You monitor and discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Global Supply Chain Manager, Planner/Work Preparator, Warehouse Supervisor and the Manager Assembly.
- You proactively coordinate the work with the staff and departments involved.
Required skills and profile:
- Degree from higher professional education (HBO), preferably in Technical Business Studies or MBO+.
- You are familiar with and have experience with the required policy guidelines, setting targets.
- You are familiar with the safety regulations (NEN 3140; NEN 1010; VVA1).
- You have an affinity for managing staff.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Dutch, English and German.
- You can work with ERP (Isah), MS Office.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about the organization and/or product, please watch the video below.