JUNIOR QESH ENGINEER
The Junior QESH Engineer will ensure that performance of all internal activities meet the current quality, environmental, safety and health needs. Moreover you will work to improve performance and productivity. As a Junior QESH Engineer you are in close contact with various departments in the area of complaints, advice, reports and quality optimization. Additionally, you can identify and address deviations and you ensure that you carry out internal audits and validations. For this position we are looking for motivated recent graduate candidates with strong communicative and social skills, you are flexible, proactive and have an analytical mindset.
In this position you work together with the QESH Engineer, Quality Control and Quality Assurance employees. You work on a team basis, as well as, independently on the floor and in the office. This makes the function of Junior QESH Engineer quite diverse. As the Junior QESH Engineer you will report directly to the Global QESH Director.
- You will improve and maintain the Quality management system to assure compliance to ISO9001:2015 standard
- Additionally, you will improve and maintain the safety management system to comply with VCA**
- You plan, organise and report the QESH performance, to provide key information to the Global QESH Director and other departments.
- You are a participant in the NCR process to resolve internal and external quality audit findings.
- Owning and relentlessly driving root cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions.
- You will work with Engineering to ensure that product specifications contain and clearly communicate the requirements needed to ensure products are acceptable for manufacturing and assisting in the development of inspection methods, as well as improving sampling plans.
- Identifying non-conformance trends; initiating and administrating investigations and corrective action programs to resolve QESH problems.
- Providing statistical support by the creation of quality and safety related KPI’s.
- Assisting in special projects as needed.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related duties as requested.
Required skills and profile:
- Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent qualifications extended with QESH specific education.
- Willingness to learn in a ‘hit the ground running’ type of way.
- 0-3 years’ experience working in an organization that has successfully used one or more continuous improvement methodologies (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.) preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience with ISO9001, preferably ISO9001:2015
- Experience in executing internal and external audits, preferably certified process auditor skills (VDA/ISO/…) or willing to learn
- Understanding of applicable HSE regulations, preferably MVK qualification.
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn 8D, 5-why’s, CAR, Fishbone, Fault Tree, standard methods driving root cause analysis. Exhibit good judgment, common sense, leadership and decision making skills, and abilities.
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple and variety of tasks that contribute directly to the effectiveness and quality of the company and all employees.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas.
- Willing to learn trouble shooting, problem solving and organizational skills, as well as ability to handle frequent interruptions, meeting tight deadlines and handle conflicts in an effective manner.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfil our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below