INTERNSHIP – HR
Being the Human Resources intern, your role will require effective learning skills and you will be an active member of a committed HR department. We offer a dynamic working environment with enthuastic colleagues and the exceptional opportunity to learn what your future profession is all about, especially within a company of an international scope of business.
- Assist in the preparation & maintenance of various Human Resources projects on operational, tactical, and strategic levels.
- Be an active member of a high-paced team.
- Assist with gathering & compiling personnel information.
- Assist with writing & distributing timely correspondence.
- Assist with recruitment and selection, performance management, and other HR-specific tasks.
- Prepare other related duties as assigned, for example, office management.
- You will be challenged to be responsible for the interns of other departments starting around the same quartal.
Required skills and profile:
- You are enrolled in a study of Human Resources or relevant.
- You are available 3-6 months.
- You are available at least 3/4 days a week.
- Excellent Dutch and good English writing and communication skills.
- Hard working & eager to learn.
- Creative and willing to bring new input to the team.
HITEC Power Protection b.v.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission critical processes. Core of the HITEC Power Protection solution are dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems using flywheel energy storage. This is proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia. Our vision is to continuously strive towards being the leading provider of power protection solutions trusted for the world’s most critical applications. Our mission is to utilize our expertise by delivering the most innovative and reliable continuous power solutions and supporting our customers throughout the lifetime of our products.
Our company values are: Customer Focus, Ownership, Quality, Reliability, and Communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below