The Financial Controller is responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting compliant with the statutory and company regulations for all Hitec activities and legal entities in the China region. The Financial Controller will work with the Regional Controller APAC to improve financial performance through analyses, forecasting, budgeting and month end reviews. The Financial Controller is based on Shanghai office located in China. This role will report to China General Manager and the Regional Controller APAC.
- The Financial Controller is responsible for the accurate and timely financial reporting, both internal and statutory, concerning the legal entities and on a consolidated level compliant with the applicable statutory and company regulations.
- Carries out, independently, financial analyses and bookkeeping.
- Supports the Regional Director with the preparation and review of the regional budgets and financial forecasts.
- Advises on adherence to accounting policies, risk management, business controls & relevant Tax requirements and statutory reporting.
- The Financial Controller is responsible for the 1st level support concerning the financial software.
- Works closely with the GM and the Regional Controller APAC to optimize processes and the internal control.
- Contributes to the further development and professionalization of the Finance department and the company.
- Manages the back office functions at the China location.
- To set up and optimize the financial and logistic process.
- You produce the annual budget and monitoring of monthly performance.
- To manage and monitor the cash flow, debtors position and the liquidity position.
- You schedule and prepare creditor payments.
- Performing the preparation, reporting and payment of taxes on all transactions.
- Additionally, you produce the correct and complete monthly and annual accounts reports on time.
- As well as, arranging the annual audit in coordination with HPP Group audit schedule requirements, at all times supporting the auditors to ensure completion in as thorough and effective manner as possible.
- Moreover, you assist in the implementation of the Group financial/logistic system “Accountview and Isah”.
- Monitoring and controlling cash position including chasing debtors and preparing any litigation actions.
- Managing, record, check and process expense claims, control petty cash and staff floats.
- Controlling and managing day to day running of the purchase and sales daybooks.
- Controlling and managing the asset register for all property,
- Managing and control all leasing of equipment including photocopiers, mobile phones, and company vehicles and franking machine.
- To log, scan, file and enter into the accounting system all customer orders
- Additionally you log, produce, record and file all purchase orders and sales invoices
- to scan, file and enter all purchase invoices into the accounting system. Ensuring timely and proper clearing, authorization and payment of purchase invoices.
- You administer the monthly payroll process.
Required skills and profile
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting, Business Economics or equivalent local professional qualifications
- Qualifications in Controlling following a degree course at higher professional education.
- Hands-on experience is must, because this is a non people-management position
- Minimum of 7~10 years professional accounting and controlling experience, preferably in a manufacturing and a project based environment.
- Experienced working in an international environment
- Ample experience and affinity with ERP applications and accounting packages
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, cash-flow management, local customs, VAT and duty requirements
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Advanced user of MS office applications.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about our organization and/or product, please watch the video below