CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER HELPDESK
The Customer Support Engineer Helpdesk mans the EMEA helpdesk. You are responsible for dealing thoroughly and timely with a breakdown call. You report technical issues from regional helpdesks and analyze helpdesk reports, your goal is to write recommendations that prevent breakdowns. You report to the Regional Customer Service Manager EMEA.
- You are responsible for dealing thoroughly and timely with breakdown reports and for writing analyses, reports and recommendations to prevent future breakdowns.
- You work according to fixed methods and procedures and within the Global Helpdesk frameworks of the services packages.
- You conduct statistic examinations of breakdown data.
- You make root cause analyses for complex breakdowns.
- You support the Installed Base specialists when root cause analyses and roll-outs are required.
- You support the Warranty Specialist when an analysis of a guarantee claim is required.
- You compile a breakdown database in the ERP system.
- You are familiar with and allow for the local circumstances.
- You will work closely with the Aftermarket Managers, work preparation and planning.
Required Skills and Profile:
- Qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications from Pre-vocational Secondary Education (MBO+).
- You have relevant technical know-how concerning HPP and standards and procedures.
- You have an affinity for mechanical and/or engineering.
- You are familiar with low voltage and medium voltage systems.
- You have applied know-how concerning Field Service work.
- You can speak, read and write Dutch and English.
- You can work with MS Office.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission critical processes. Core of the HITEC Power Protection solution are dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems using flywheel energy storage. This is proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia
Our company values are: Customer Focus, Ownership, Quality, Safety, Reliability, and Communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about the organization and/or product, please watch the video below