The Assistant Controller’s duties involve controlling; you are responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting. In addition, you manage the local office support staff in close consultation with the local management. The Assistant Controller is a member of the finance department and reports directly to the Controller EMEA.
- You are responsible for providing correct, timely and complete periodic, financial, reports.
- You manage the internal and external audit procedures and relationships.
- You prepare the accountancy audits such as independently drawing up the specifications and further substantiations.
- You are responsible for a correct, timely and complete tax filing.
- You coordinate all the activities related to payroll, in agreement with the HRM department and you ensure timely and correct payment of salaries.
- You manage and monitor the liquidity position and the working capital.
- You proactively follow the developments in the area of relevant legislation and regulations and you advise the EMEA controller with regard to the actions required as a result.
- You work closely with local management to optimise the internal organisation, reporting and profitability.
- You proactively discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Controller EMEA.
Required skills and profile
- A degree in Business Studies, Business Economics or equivalent qualifications from a university
- You have professional qualifications (or leading towards) in Controlling following a degree course.
- You have a great affinity for ERP applications and managing business accounts.
- You have ample experience with accounting packages
- You have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are an advanced user of MS office.
- Proactive, eager to improve, energetic, easy communicator, team player and comfortable in a challenging environment.
- You are available to work for 22.5 – 37.5 hours a week.
Benefits we offer
As an employee at HITEC ltd. you will enjoy generous holiday entitlement, annual performance reviews and professional development opportunities. Based upon your experience a salary between GBP 40k – GBP 50k.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!