ALLROUND FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
The Allround Financial Accountant’s duties and responsibilities involve the accurate and efficient regulation of the business accounts that are the responsibility of the Finance department. You report directly to the Controller EMEA and indirect to the Group Controller and CFO.
- You have co-responsibility for providing correct, timely and complete periodic reporting.
- You draw up periodic financial statements for selected HITEC entities.
- You process bank statements and maintain monthly accrual- and prepayment schedules.
- You assist in the monthly intercompany reconciliation process.
- You prepare VAT declarations.
- You manage the Credit Control process including collections and documentary credits.
- You manage and monitor the liquidity position.
- You supervise and support Account Payables activities for multiple HITEC entities including preparing payments.
- You are involved in the payroll process in close cooperation with our HRM department.
- You monitor and process personnel allowances.
- You follow up on Statistics Reporting (CBS).
- You follow up on any ad hoc, Finance related, enquiries.
- You assist in month- and year-end activities.
- You proactively contribute in improving and optimizing the financial accounts.
- You proactively discuss the progress and quality of the work with Senior Controllership and the HRM department.
- You proactively coordinate the work with the staff of the Finance department.
- You guide and support the Accounts Payable employee.
Required Skills and Profile
- A degree in Business Studies from a university of applied science (HBO) or from a Controlling course.
- You have qualifications for Financial Accountant following a degree course at higher professional education.
- You have ample experience with and necessary skills for managing business accounting, payroll accounting and documentary credits (L/C’s).
- You have an affinity for and experience with the application of IT software.
- You have ample experience with accounting packages, preferably Accountview and Isah.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have good coordinating and management skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- You can work with MS office.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!