AFTERMARKET MANAGER CONTRACTS
As the Aftermarket Manager Contracts it is your responsibility to improve customer satisfaction by offering and selling services, preventative maintenance, spare parts, overhauls a system updates. As the Aftermarket Manager Contracts you are a member of the After Sales department. Moreover, you report to the Customer Support Manager Contracts, Overhauls and Spare Parts.
- The Aftermarket Manager Contracts is responsible for the sales of extra services and (preventative) maintenance to current direct customers, agents and distributors.
- Furthermore, you improve customer satisfaction.
- As well as maintaining and strengthen bonds with current customers.
- You are in contact with direct customers, agents and distributors all over the world.
- You sell both directly to the company’s own customers and in partnerships with Service Partners, agents/distributors.
- Moreover, you communicate with the customers in order to coordinate, sell and negotiate operations.
- In addition you communicate with the relevant (in-house) departments to discuss the estimated scope, technical and commercial feasibility, quality and progress.
- You support agents’ and distributors’ commercial activities.
- You discuss the progress and quality of the work with the Customer Support Director.
Required skills and profile:
- University degree in Commercial Economics or equivalent qualifications, or a degree in Commercial Economics or equivalent qualifications from a university of applied science (HBO).
- You have a great affinity for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Familiar with energy systems and/or UPS systems.
- You can speak, read and write English, Dutch and another foreign language (such as German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese or Russian).
- You can work with MS office.
HITEC Power Protection
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
For more information about the organization and/or product, please watch the video below.